This one comes from our brilliant friend Chef Christine Flynn. You should follow her on Instagram for great food inspiration:
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/4 cup olive oil + more for serving
- 2 tbs Never Not Eating Chraime
- 1 tsp salt
- Crusty bread and burrata or fresh mozzarella, for serving (optional, but also not really)
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Peel and score the eggplant, and brine for 20 min in salt water
- Rub eggplant with 1/4 cup oil, 2 tbs Never Not Eating Chraime and 1 tsp salt
- Roast for 1 hr 20 min.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with more olive oil and your favourite vinegar (sumac vinegar is great!).
- Serve with crusty bread and a side of burst burrata cheese and some Never Not Eating Za'atar!