- 8 tablespoons (1stick) salted butter
- 8ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1tablespoon Never Not Eating Chraime
- 1/4cup Cotija (or feta) cheese
- 1/4cup finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat your grill to high, making sure the temperature reaches about 550℉.
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat and watch closely until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Lay the corn on a large platter or plate. Set aside 2 tablespoons melted butter, you’ll use this later. With a heat-resistant basting brush, brush each piece with the remaining butter, and sprinkle the Chraime seasoning evenly on the corn. Using tongs, place each ear directly on the grill grate.
- Cook the corn for 10 to 15 minutes, turning them every 2 to 3 minutes, making sure each side is evenly charred. Baste corn with butter while it cooks. The corn is fully cooked when the kernels are tender when gently pressing them with the tongs.
- Remove the cooked corn from the grill and place on a serving platter. Brush the remaining butter on the corn using the basting brush.
- Garnish with the Cotija cheese and cilantro and serve immediately.