- 4 pita
- Never Not Eating Sumac S&P
- 1 head romaine, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Never Not Eating Za’atar, separated
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat the pita in olive oil and sprinkle with some Never Not Eating Sumac S&P and toast in a 375°F oven until golden and crispy. Once slightly cooled break into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare your dressing by whisking the lemon juice, olive oil, 1 ½ tablespoon of the za’atar, and the salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl toss all of your vegetables with the extra ½ tablespoon of za’atar, and then dress the salad and add your pita pieces, toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment