- 2 tbs Never Not Eating spice of your choice
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed of green leaves and cut vertically into 3/4-inch slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 1-2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves (or both) and tender stems
- Generously brush cauliflower all over with olive oil and season evenly with spice mixture.
- Light one chimney full of charcoal. When all the charcoal is lit and covered with gray ash, pour out and arrange the coals on one side of the charcoal grate. Alternatively, set all the burners of a gas grill to high heat. Set cooking grate in place, cover grill and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil the grilling grate. Place cauliflower on hot side of grill and cook, turning, until it is charred in spots on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Move cauliflower to cool side of the grill, cover, and continue to cook until tender throughout, 10-15 minutes longer.
- Transfer cauliflower to a plate, sprinkle with cilantro/parsley, drizzle with fresh olive oil, sprinkle with some flaky salt and serve.