- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs carrots, with the leaves and tops still on
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Never Not Eating Sumac S&P
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill sprigs
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Peel the carrots, then cut the leaves and most of the tops off, leaving about 2 inches of the stems.
- Place the carrots on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, pomegranate molasses, and toss to coat. Sprinkle Never Not Eating Sumac S&P evenly over all of the carrots. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until caramelized and golden brown on the tops and bottoms. Don’t rush this part!
- Place the carrots on a platter and sprinkle with freshly chopped herbs and pomegranate seeds. Can be served warm or at room temperature with salads.