- 1 pint (300 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce/250 g) block halloumi, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon Never Not Eating Za’atar
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh bread, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the tomatoes in a small or medium cast-iron skillet. Tuck the pieces of halloumi around the tomatoes so they all fit together snugly. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Za'atar, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast in the oven until the cheese is golden brown on top, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh bread for dipping.