- 1 1/2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Rounded teaspoon Never Not Eating Chraime
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb thick-cut bacon (12 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together brown sugar, Never Not Eating Chraime, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange bacon slices in l layer on a large broiler pan or sheet pan with a rack, and bake in middle of oven 20 minutes. Turn slices over and sprinkle evenly with spiced sugar. Continue baking until bacon is crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes more, then transfer to paper towels to drain.
Leave a comment