- ½ cup tahini, well stirred
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Never Not Eating Chraime Spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (optional)
- ¼ cup water, to thin out the dressing
- Place the tahini, olive oil, salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl or a jar. Juice the lime and add the juice. If you're going to use the garlic, crush (or finely chop) the clove and whack this in too.
- Whisk the ingredients together with a fork. Add in approximately 1/4 cup water and continue to whisk until you have a smooth, even consistency. Taste test and adjust with an extra pinch of salt or extra apple cider vinegar (if you want it more tangy). Continue to whisk in a little more water if you want a thinner dressing.
- Use immediately or store in the fridge