- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 ½ cups tahini or full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 tablespoons Never Not Eating spice of choice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup feta, or similar, crumbled
- Toasted pine nuts and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Trim your cauliflower.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, and then coat the cauliflower well, be sure to get your hands dirty because licking them off is half the fun of this recipe.
- Put the coated cauliflower on the tray and roast 30-40 minutes, until the surface is dry and browned.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving with a sprinkle of salt, feta, toasted pine nuts and pomegranate arils.