- 1 cup panko
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Never Not Eating Za’atar
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse the panko, flour and cocoa powder until combined. Add the olives and pulse until finely chopped. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread the streusel on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until toasted and golden brown. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely.