- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup cider or balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Never Not Eating Za’atar, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- ¼ cup scallions, minced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook until just fork tender. Drain potatoes into a colander, allowing the steam to evaporate for 5–10 minutes.
- Next, combine the next 7 ingredients into the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Whisk to make an emulsion.
- Finally, add potatoes along with the remaining ingredients and stir to blend, coating the potatoes in the vinaigrette.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, garnished with Za’atar.